- Serves: 3
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 clementines, tangerines, or satsumas, (preferably seedless)
- 2-3 sheets of filo pastry, depending on size
- 30 g butter, melted
- 90 g dark or milk chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
2. Peel the satsuma and divide it into segments.
3. Cut the filo pastry sheets into 10cm squares with scissors, then keep it covered with a layer of cling film, topped with a tea-towel wrung out in cold water, to prevent it drying out.
4. Take two of the filo squares and brush each one with melted butter. Lay on top of each other. Place about one-sixth of the chocolate in the centre, then top that with a satsuma segment.
5. Gently gather the filo pastry edges up around the chocolate and satsuma and twist together to form a little filo moneybag.
6. Place the filled filo moneybag on a buttered baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, to make a total of 6 moneybags.
7. Bake for around 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
8. Serve warm from the oven.
Rate This Recipe