- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 satsuma, ideally seedless
- 50 ml Absolut Mandarin vodka
- a few ice cubes
- Moet champagne, to fill
- thin strip of satsuma, peel only to garnish
1. Peel the skin off each of the satsuma segments and remove any pips.
2. Place the satsuma segments, mandarin vodka and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously until well blended.
3. Strain into a champagne flute and fill with champagne.
4. Garnish with the satsuma peel and serve.
Rate This Recipe