- Serves: 12 canapés
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 sausages, (plump and about 12 cm in length)
- 200 g mashed potato, warm
- 30 g butter
- handful of finely chopped sage
- black pepper
- jar of onion marmalade
1. Grill or fry the sausages and keep warm.
2. Stir the butter and chopped sage into the mash, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and spoon into a piping bag.
3. Make a cut in each sausage along its length, about half way through.
4. Pipe the mash into the cut, top with a little onion marmalade and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe