- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes allow extra time if making your own dough
- Effort: easy
- 1 pizza dough
- extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g pork sausage meat
- 75 g scamorza cheese, roughly chopped
Tips and Suggestions
See David Rocco's simple recipe for pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. On a lightly floured worktable roll out the dough to desired thickness. Drizzle olive oil on the dough. Break up bits of sausage and place on the dough. Then add scamorza cheese.
3. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Rate This Recipe