- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium diced onions
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 6 pork sausages, chopped into chunks
- 55 g chorizo sausages, chopped into chunks
- 55 g pancetta, cubed
- 4baby leeks, finely sliced
- 235 g tinned butter beans, drained
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock
- 8 medium flat mushrooms, sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 Savoy cabbage
1. Gently heat the olive oil in a deep pan. Add the onions and garlic, fry until softened.
2. Add the sausages and gently brown.
3. Put in the chorizo and turn the heat up slightly so that it sweats off some of the oil. Add the pancetta and leeks and stir to combine.
4. Add the butter beans, stock, mushrooms and thyme. Bring it to the boil, turn down and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile shred and core the cabbage, blanch in hot water and refresh, before adding to the casserole.
6. Simmer for 5 minutes before serving.
Rate This Recipe