- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 large courgettes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 12 large leaves of basil, finely sliced
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp parmesan, freshly grated
1. Cut the courgettes in to slices at a slight angle.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the courgette slices for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and chilli and fry a further minute.
4. Sprinkle in the basil, season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Transfer the courgettes to a warmed serving dish and scatter over the grated Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe