- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- splash olive oil
- 750 g potatoes, peeled and diced into 2cm cubes
- 1 bunch of rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, skin on, roughly crushed
- 100 g chorizo sausages, sliced
- 1 chunk pecorino cheese
Tips and Suggestions
Ask your vegetable supplier which potatoes they would recommend at the moment for chips, as these will work best for this recipe
1. In a large heavy based frying pan heat a little olive oil and gently fry the cubed potatoes with a couple of sprigs of rosemary and the garlic. Cook until the potatoes are golden on all sides and cooked through.
2. Remove the garlic cloves and add the sliced chorizo and cook until the meat is coloured on the outside and warm all the way through. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Grate the pecorino and sprinkle over the potatoes, toss, taste and adjust the seasoning. Serve whilst warm.
Rate This Recipe