- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g potatoes, diced into 1-2cm pieces
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed or finely grated
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
Tips and Suggestions
1. Place a saucepan of lightly salted water over a high heat and bring to the boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 2'5 minutes (floury potatoes will cook faster) until they have slightly softened, then drain before tipping onto kitchen paper to dry completely.
2. Place a large frying pan over a high heat, add the olive oil and when hot, add the potatoes and cook, tossing frequently, for 3'4 minutes until they begin to turn light golden. Add the garlic and rosemary and cook for a further 3'5 minutes until the
potatoes are golden and crispy.
3. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately, or keep warm, uncovered, to prevent softening.
Rate This Recipe