- Serves: 2-3
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1/2 Savoy cabbage
- black pepper
- 20 g butter
- 2 tbsp pine kernels
- finely grated zest of 1/2 lemons
1. Cut the core out of the cabbage, then shred the remaining cabbage.
2. Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the cabbage and blanch for 2-3 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
3. Just before serving heat the butter in a large frying pan until sizzling and add the pine nuts.
4. Fry the pine nuts, stirring often, for 1 or 2 minutes until they begin to colour, then add the blanched cabbage.
5. Fry the cabbage until piping hot then sprinkle with lemon zest and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe