- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200 g beef fillet, sliced ½ cm thick
- 120 g red peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- 120 g green peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- 40 g spring onions, finely shredded
- 80 g Amoy tinned bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 sachet of Amoy Stir Fry Sensations: Teriyaki & Toasted Sesame sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok or pan over a high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the vegetables and bamboo shoots and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute more. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe