- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce, or tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 100 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 25 g linseed seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6.
2. Put all the seeds in a mixing bowl and stir in the soy sauce and olive oil.
3. Spread the seeds on a baking tray and toast in the oven for about 7-10 minutes, until the pumpkin seeds are puffed and golden. Stir once or twice while they are cooking to ensure even toasting.
4. Cool, before storing in a sealed jar. These seeds are good as a snack and also work well when sprinkled over salads.
Rate This Recipe