- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus rising
- Effort: easy
- 600 g 00 plain flour
- 20 g brewer's yeast
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g pork sausage meat
- 20 stoned black olives
1. Mix the flour, yeast and olive oil with a large pinch of salt. Add enough warm water to make a stiff bread dough. Leave to rise in a warm place for 2-3 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5.
3. Roll out the dough into a long snake about 3cm thick. Coil into a round and stud with bits of sausagemeat and olives, tucking some down into the cracks.
4. Put on an oiled tray and bake for 30 minutes.
Rate This Recipe