- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus at least 1 hr chilling
- Effort: easy
- 2-3 fresh scallops, very thinly sliced
- squeeze of fresh lime juice
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
1. In a bowl, mix together the sliced scallops with the lime and lemon juice.
2. Mix in the tomato, green and red chilli and red onion.
3. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Rate This Recipe