- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus marinating
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, preferable estate-bottled
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 12 fresh scallops
- 1 red pepper, cored, deseeded and diced
- ½ cucumber, unpeeled, deseeded and diced
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- chopped dill, or fennel, to garnish
1.Whisk together the citrus juices, oil and chilli paste with salt and pepper to taste. Toss with the uncooked scallops and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Remove the scallops from the fridge. Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with the red peppers and cucumber. Garnish with dill or fennel.
Rate This Recipe