- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- butter, for greasing
- 250-300g fresh scallops
- 750 ml whipping cream
- salt, nd freshly ground black pepper
Tips and Suggestions
When processing the scallops, be careful to pulse the machine so as not to beat the scallops too much.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Lightly butter six ramekins.
2. Put the scallop meat in a food processor and pulse briefly until smooth. Slowly pour in the cream and process until very smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour the scallop mixture into the buttered moulds and place a piece of buttered parchment paper on top to prevent browning or drying out.
4. Place in a roasting pan with enough hot water to come two-thirds of the way up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 20 minutes until set.
Rate This Recipe