- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 6 large crayfish
- 100 g butter
- 8 plump scallops, with coral shells reserved
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 200 g watercress
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- a small bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 50 ml olive oil
- black pepper
- zest and juice of 1 lemons
1. Cook the crayfish in boiling salted water for 4 minutes.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan and sear the scallops for 1 minute on each side. Remove from the pan and leave to rest.
3. Add the chilli, lime zest and juice to the butter and cook for a few seconds. Meanwhile, mix the garlic, parsley, olive oil and seasoning together, and stir in the lemon zest and juice.
4. Cut all but one of the hot crayfish in half and crack the claws. Place the scallops in their shells, and pour the lime butter over them. Arrange the scallops around the edge of the plate, and then pile the watercress in the middle.
5. Arrange the crayfish around the watercress, and pour over the lemon and garlic dressing. Place the whole crayfish on top and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe