- Serves: Serves 2 as a starter
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- ½ red or green chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- large handful coriander, finely chopped
- 6 large scallops, in their half shells
- 2 limes, cut into wedges, to serve
1. In a bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, chilli and coriander.
2. Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat or light a barbecue.
3. Top the scallops with the herb butter and place the scallops, in their shells, onto the griddle or barbecue. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the butter has melted and the scallops are just opaque.
4. Remove from the griddle, squeeze over some lime juice lime and serve in their shells with extra lime wedges.
Rate This Recipe