- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 500-600 g strawberries, hulled
- 110 g caster sugar
- 4 tbsp gelatine
- 250 ml apple juice, heated to a boil
- 90 ml lime juice
1. Place three-quarters of the strawberries in a blender or food processor with the sugar. Whizz to a purée.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of cold water into a bowl and then, sprinkle over the gelatine. Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes. Add the boiling apple juice and soaked gelatine mixture to the pureed fruit and blitz for 30 seconds to dissolve sugar and gelatine.
3. Pour into a 1 litre measuring jug, add the lime juice and if needed add extra apple juice to make 750 mililitres total volume. Pour the mixture into 6 serving glasses and chill until set (about 3 hours or overnight). Slice the remaining strawberries and use to garnish jellies.
Rate This Recipe