- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g pizza dough
- 1 bunch red grapes
- 250 g sugar
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. On a marble worktable stretch and flatten out the dough to about 1.5cm thick. Place the dough on a greased baking tray leaving half of the dough off the pan. Add half of the grapes and squish them with your hands to release the juices into the dough. Sprinkle half of the sugar and add 1 sprig of rosemary. Drizzle with half the olive oil.
3. Gently fold the remaining dough over the grapes and pinch down the ends. Repeat process using the remaining grapes, sugar, rosemary and olive oil.
4. Cook for approximately 20 minutes.
Rate This Recipe