- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g butter
- 2 slices black pudding, diced
- 4 large field mushrooms, sliced
- 200 g spinach
- duck eggs, separated
- 4 muffins, toasted
- parsley, sprigs, to garnish
1. Heat about half of the butter in a frying pan, then fry the black pudding and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and set both aside separately, keeping warm.
2. Melt a bit more of the butter in a large pan, add the spinach and let it wilt, about 1 minute. Drain into a sieve and press out any excess moisture. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Tip the egg whites and the rest of the butter into another pan and scramble by stirring quickly with a wooden spoon. When they are nearly set, add the yolks and stir them into the whites this method of scrambling eggs will ensure a moist end result. Remove from the heat and stir in the diced black pudding.
4. Serve the scrambled egg on a toasted muffin with a few slices of mushroom and some wilted spinach. Garnish each serving with a sprig of parsley.
Rate This Recipe