- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 85 g smoked salmon
- 25 g butter
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 2-4 large slices granary bread, toasted and buttered
For the dressing
- 50 ml yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 1 tsp dill, plus extra dill for garnishing
Tips and Suggestions
Smoked trout can be used instead of smoked salmon.
1. Line two little individual pudding basins with cling film wrap. Line the inside of the basins with strips of smoked salmon.
2. In a small bowl mix together the dressing ingredients, add a little pepper to season.
3. Heat the butter in a non stick frying pan over a medium heat.
4. Place the bread in the toaster or under a preheated grill and lightly brown.
5. Combine the eggs, yogurt, pinch of salt and cracked black pepper. Pour into the pan with the melted butter and stir with a wooden spoon to combine together as the egg cooks and becomes an 'eggy mass', this generally takes about 2 3 minutes.
6. Divide the scrambled egg between the two pudding basins.
7. Invert the pudding basins containing the scrambled egg mixture onto the buttered toast, remove the basin with the cling film wrap. Serve with the dressing.
Rate This Recipe