- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 large handfuls mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 flatbread, to serve
1. Fry the garlic gently in the olive oil. While the garlic is cooking, whisk up the eggs in a small bowl.
2. Pour the eggs into the pan and move around with a spatula to scramble. Before they're set, add the mint and season well with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice, to taste.
3. Serve the eggs warm with flatbread and another lemon wedge.
Rate This Recipe