- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 eggs, free range
- 4 tbsp milk, or a little cream mixed with milk
- 0.5 tsp salt and black pepper
- 15 g butter
- 75 g smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tsp chopped chives, or parsley
1. Break the eggs into a bowl, and add the milk and seasoning. Whisk for about 10 seconds to blend everything together.
2. Melt the butter into a saucepan and add the egg mixture.
3. Stir continuously with a wooden spoon over a low heat until the mixture looks scrambled but is still soft and creamy.
4. Stir in the smoked salmon and chives, and serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe