- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 whole sea bass, cleaned and gutted and not scaled
- black pepper
- 4-5 fine slices of ginger, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced lengthways
- A handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, finely sliced lengthways
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp medium dry sherry
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas 3.
2. Season the sea bass with salt and freshly ground pepper. Place the sea bass on a large rectangle of lightly oiled foil.
3. Stuff the ginger, garlic, coriander and onion into the cavity of the sea bass.
4. Drizzle the soy sauce and sherry over the sea bass. Gather up the foil up and over the fish, pleating the edges, forming a parcel. Place the foil-wrapped sea bass in a roasting tray.
5. Bake the sea bass for 20-25 minutes until fragrant and cooked through. Serve.
Rate This Recipe