- Serves: 4, as a starter
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 mins marinating
- Effort: easy
- 2 large limes, juice only
- 1 small handful coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 finely chopped shallots
- 3 cm ginger, shredded
- 2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp light flavoured oil oil
- 3 x 160 g skinless sea bass, or pomfet fillets, thinly sliced
- salad leaves, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
This fish salad can be made with any white fish as long as it's very fresh
1. In a large, non-reactive bowl, combine all the ingredients except the fish and salad leaves. Cover with cling film and leave to mature for 15 minutes.
2. Place the fish on a plate and drizzle with the marinade. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 15 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse.
3. The fish will become slightly white around the edges when the ceviche is ready. Spoon onto a plate and top with some of the ingredients from the bowl. Serve with the salad leaves.
Rate This Recipe