- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 sea bass, around 1 kg, cleaned and gutted
- 4 unwaxed lemons, quartered
- 5 clove garlic, halved
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 200g raw clams
- 200g raw prawns
- 200g raw mussels
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 500 ml dry white wine
- 8 tbsp Italian extra virgin olive oil
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 200 g new potatoes
- 3 tsp pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Place the sea bass in the centre of a lightly oiled, large, deep roasting tray. Stuff the belly cavity of the sea bass with some of the lemon quarters, garlic cloves and parsley.
3. Place the clams, prawns, mussels, cherry tomatoes and remaining lemon quarters and garlic cloves around the sea bass.
4. Pour over the white wine and olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Layer the remaining parsley over the sea bass.
5. Cover the roasting tray with foil and bake for 45 minutes until the fish comes away from the bones very easily.
6. Meanwhile, bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the potatoes and boil until al dente. Drain and cool.
7. Slice each potato in half and toss with the pesto sauce.
8. Serve the baked sea bass with the pesto potatoes.
Rate This Recipe