- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 sea bass, (each approx 150g)
- vegetable oil, for dipping
For the Thai dressing:
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- juice of 1 oranges
- juice of 1/2 lemons
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- bunch of spring onions, chopped
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp mirin, (Japanese rice vinegar)
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- stir-fried vegetables, such as carrots, peppers, spring onions, bok choy, bean sprouts, fennel
- parsley mashed potato, (mashed potato with fresh parsley and salt and pepper)
1. For the Thai dressing, mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl except for the sea bass fillets.
2. Arrange the fillets on a large sheet of kitchen foil skin side down. Score the fillets and spoon over the Thai dressing mixture.
3. Pull up the corners of the foil crimping them together to create a sealed bag.
4. Dip the base of the bag in some oil and place on a hot griddle pan to cook for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the pan, tear open the bag and serve with stir-fried vegetables and a spoonful or two of parsley mash.
Rate This Recipe