- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 sea bass, (150g each) skin on
- butter, for basting and frying
- 50 g samphire
- 40 g cooked brown shrimps, peeled
- 1 handfuls chervil, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6.
2. Season the fish fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper and put them in an ovenproof dish, rubbing each fillet with a little butter.
3. Cover with baking paper and cook for 12 minutes.
4. Melt some more butter in a heavy-based frying pan, add the samphire, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the shrimps and cook for 1-2 minutes until warmed through, then sprinkle with the chervil.
6. To serve, put the fillets on a plate and spoon over the buttery shrimp and samphire mixture.
Rate This Recipe