- Serves: 4 as a starter
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g very fresh fillet of sea bass, skin removed, pin-boned and thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice only
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice only
- sesame oil, for drizzling
1. Arrange the fish on a serving plate.
2. Scatter over the chillies, spring onions, coriander, lemon and lime zest and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Squeeze over the lime and lemon juice, drizzle with sesame oil and serve.
Rate This Recipe