- Cook Time: 1.1666666666666667 hours 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 115 g tinned clams, strained
- 115 g live mussels, cleaned
- 115 g cooked peeled prawns
- 4 langoustines
- 1 squid tube, sliced into rings
- 2 lemons, grated zest and juice of
- bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 2 stick celery
- 2 tinned anchovies
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 600 ml fish stock
- 1 tin canned chopped tomatoes
- black pepper
- 400 g dried linguine
1. Heat 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a large casserole dish. Add the clams, mussels, prawns, langoustines and squid. Fry for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon transfer the seafood to a bowl, tossing with the parsley and lemon zest. Discard any mussels that have not opened.
2. Add the garlic, onion, carrot and celery to the casserole dish. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring now and then. Add the anchovy fillets and cook for 1 minute. Add the wine. Cook over brisk heat until reduced by half.
3. Stir in the fish stock and pureed tomatoes. Cook gently for 30 minutes. Mix in the cooked seafood and lemon juice. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the linguine and cook for 7 minutes, until al dente. Drain.
5. Mix together the linguine and the seafood sauce. Stir in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Serve.
Rate This Recipe