- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 3 prawns
- 3 clams
- 3 mussels, cleaned
- 1 mackerel fillet, tail piece only
- 1 gurnard fillet, cut into boneless sections
- 1 scallops, sliced in half to make two thin rounds
- 1 bok choy, leaves separated
- 120 ml dashi, (Japanese stock)
- splashes soy sauce
- ½ red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small handful coriander leaves
- ½ lemons, juice only
- sesame oil, for drizzling
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, grated
1. Heat a ceramic skillet or heavy based metal pan, until very hot. Add the grapeseed oil to the pan, then fry the prawns, clams, mussels, mackerel, gurnard and scallop for 1 minute, turning and moving them around the pan frequently.
2. Add the bok choy, dashi and soy sauce. Cover the pan and let the contents steam over a medium heat for a further 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in the chilli, coriander, lemon juice and a drizzle of sesame oil. Squeeze the grated ginger to extract the juice, then add the liquid to the pan, discarding the fibrous remains. Transfer the stir-fry to a dish and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe