- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g beef, steak, fillet
- 1 red peppers, topped, tailed and sliced
- 1 yellow peppers, topped, tailed and sliced
For the Salad:
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 bunches spring onions, chopped
- 1 handfuls radishes, chopped
- 1 handfuls parsley, mint and coriander, chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 lemon juice
- 1 pinches black pepper
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and fry the beef fillet. Transfer the meat to a roasting pan and roast for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining oil to the pan and fry the peppers.
3. Combine the peppers and all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl.
4. Combine the garlic, oil and lemon juice and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Take the meat from the oven and slice, spoon the salad out onto a plate and place the meat on top.
Rate This Recipe