- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 6 squares squid ink pasta
- 1 medium squid, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 bunch chervil, chopped
- 1/4 bunch chives, snipped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 g spinach
- 1 small red mullet, (250-300g) filleted, scaled and pin-boned
1. Lay out the pasta squares on a work surface. Place the chopped squid, half the diced tomato, chervil and chives into a pan and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat and put a small amount of the mix into each pasta square. Cover with another square of pasta and seal with your fingers.
3. In another pan, warm the olive oil and then add the shallot, lemon juice, remainder of the tomato and season with salt and pepper. Leave to cook over a low heat.
4. Cook the spinach in a frying pan for 2 minutes, until wilted.
5. Heat another pan and quickly brown the red mullet on both sides.
6. Bring a pan of water to a rolling boil and cook the ravioli for 2 minutes.
7. To serve, place the spinach in the middle of a plate, followed by the red mullet and the ravioli on top. Remove the sauce from the heat and pour it around the plate.
Rate This Recipe