- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g linguine
- 2 x 100 g salmon, trimmed
- 1 tbsp flax seed oil
- 1 large potato, boiled, roughly chopped
- 50 g watercress, stalks removed, leaves chopped
- 100 g spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50 ml natural yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
1. Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to a boil and cook the linguine until just tender. Tip into a colander and drain.
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat a large griddle pan over a medium heat. Season the salmon and sear for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
3. Heat the flax seed oil in a frying pan set over a medium heat. Cook the potatoes, watercress and spinach with the garlic until heated through. Add the yogurt and mustard and season well. Stir in the pasta.
4. Place a piece of salmon on each plate and accompany with the pasta, potatoes and wilted greens. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the salmon and serve.
Rate This Recipe