- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g fresh tuna
- 1 pinches black pepper
- 100 g tinned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 100 g tinned borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large bunch of wild rocket
- 10 black Kalamata olives, in olive oil
- 1 lemons, juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Place a frying pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil. Place the tuna in the pan and cook for two minutes on each side. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. While the tuna is cooking, place the beans, rocket and olives in a large serving bowl. Stir in the lemon juice.
3. Divide the bean mixture between four plates and top with the cooked tuna. Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and olive oil and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe