- Serves: 18 shot
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 600 ml coffee, freshly brewed, hot, organic medium roast ground
- 150 ml double cream, well chilled
- 120 ml Irish cream liqueur
- 1 packets truffles, or ready-made chocolate spoons
1. Dissolve the sugar in the hot freshly brewed coffee. Place the cream in a bowl and whip until soft peaks are just beginning to form. Gently fold in the Irish cream liqueur, then continue to whip until you have achieved the consistency of very thick cream.
2. To serve, fill 18 shot glasses three-quarters full with the sweetened coffee.
3. Gently spoon the flavoured cream on top and finally place a chocolate spoon across the top.
Rate This Recipe