- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tinned anchovies
- 10 g capers
- 4 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 baby kg baby cuttlefish, cleaned
- 01 pinches salt
- 4 tbsp white wine
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- bunch of parsley, roughly chopped
- cooked polenta, to serve
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, add the anchovies and capers and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the anchovies melt.
2. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 2 minutes, then add the baby cuttlefish and salt and cook, stirring, for a further 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the wine and let it evaporate a little.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes and parsley, reduce the heat to low, cover the saucepan and cook for 45 minutes.
5. Serve with runny or grilled polenta.
Rate This Recipe