- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g strawberries
- 100 g raspberries
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, , plus extra for dusting
- 100 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 50 g mascarpone
- 12 shortbread, circles
1. Hull the strawberries and cut them in half.
2. Push the raspberries through a fine meshed sieve and stir in the icing sugar. Set aside.
3. Mix the cream and mascarpone together and place a little of the mixture in the middle of a piece of shortbread. Arrange the halved strawberries around the cream.
4. Stack another piece of shortbread on top and continue the process until you have built up a stack of three. Repeat to make four stacks.
5. Dust with icing sugar and pour on some raspberry sauce. Top with a halved strawberry and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe