- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g vermicelli noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g small brown shrimps
- 4 tbsp brown crab meat
- 1 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, julienned
- flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
1. Cook the vermicelli according to packet instructions, then drain and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until softened, then add the chilli and shrimps. Fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the shrimps are cooked through.
3. Add the drained vermicelli to the pan along with the brown crabmeat. Stir well to combine and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, or until heated through. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Serve the vermicelli on plates garnished with a few sprigs of flat-leaf parsley.
Rate This Recipe