- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g minced beef, preferably sirloin
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 small white sloury burger bun
- 1 gherkin, finely sliced
- small handful lettuce
- slices swiss cheese, such as emmental
- few slices red onions
1. Tip the mince into a bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Using your hands, form the meat into a patty.
2. Heat a little olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the burgers. Turn once, cooking for about 5-6 minutes each side. (Alternatively you can cook the burger under a grill for the same time turning halfway through.)
3. Serve the fried burger in the floury burger bun, topped with gherkin, lettuce, tomato, Swiss cheese and red onion.
Rate This Recipe