- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 90g of dark chocolate
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of amaretto liquor
- 1 heaped tbsp of greek yoghurt
- A handful of fresh raspberries
- Crushed amaretti biscuits
Tips and Suggestions
Allow to set overnight.
1. To melt your chocolate safely, place a bowl over a pan of simmering water to make a bain-marie (make sure the water doesn't touch the bowl!)
2. Chop or smash the chocolate up until it’s fine and then pop into the bowl. Add the cocoa powder and amaretto liquor and gently stir until melted. Once the chocolate has fully melted, take the bowl off the heat and set aside to cool. The mixture might get quite thick, no problem, just add boiling water little by little until it becomes smooth and glossy again.
3. Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks then add the sugar and whisk again until the eggs are thick and glossy.
4. Beat the greek yogurt into the cooled chocolate and then take a heaped tablespoon of the egg whites and gently fold into the chocolate and yoghurt using a metal spoon. Fold in the remaining egg white, being careful not to knock the air out and then transfer into small glasses.
5. Allow to refrigerate overnight - if you can't bear to wait that long, then at least for a couple of hours!
6. To serve, crumble some crushed amaretti biscuits on top along with a few fresh raspberries.
Rate This Recipe