- Serves: 2
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, roughly chopped
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 450 g piece pork belly, bones removed
- black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice only
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/gas 2. Put the garlic and rosemary in a bowl and add the oil.
2. Mix everything together, bruising the garlic and rosemary with the side of a knife to release the flavours.
3. Lay the pork on a work surface, skin side down, and spread the mixture evenly over the pork. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Roll the meat up so that the herb and garlic mixture is inside, and tie with kitchen string to secure in place. Sprinkle the skin with salt and roast for 4 hours.
Rate This Recipe