- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g smoked bacon
- 12 spring onions, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 50 g cheddar
- 50 g gruyère cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas mark 6.
2. Boil the potatoes in salted water and remove when cooked.
3. Fry the bacon in the olive oil until crispy and golden. Add the spring onions and potatoes and cook for a few minutes. Season to taste.
4. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and pour into the pan.
5. After a minute or two, sprinkle the cheddar and the gruyere on top and place in the oven.
6. Remove when the cheese has melted and serve in slices with a green salad.
Rate This Recipe