- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- handfuls rocket
- handfuls walnuts, chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeds and juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- splashes blackcurrant liqueur, eg Crème de Cassis
- 1 smoked duck breast, sliced
1. In a bowl, mix together the onion, rocket leaves, walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
2. In another bowl, make the dressing by combining the walnut oil, red wine vinegar, blackcurrant liqueur and a splash of pomegranate juice. Taste and adjust the quantities, if necessary.
3. Arrange the smoked duck on a plate. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix together well. Serve the salad alongside the smoked duck.
Rate This Recipe