- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g samphire, or French beans
- 300 g smoked eel fillets, cleaned and sliced
- large bunch rocket
- 150 g fresh horseradish, peeled and finely grated
- 50 ml red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 01 lemons, juice only
1. Cook the samphire or beans in a pan of boiling, unsalted water for about 3 minutes until al dente. Drain well.
2. Mix together the horseradish and vinegar, and season to taste.
3. Arrange the cooked samphire or beans, smoked eel and rocket on plates. Pour the dressing over the salad, then drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Serve.
Rate This Recipe