- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 x 140 g smoked haddock fillets, fresh or defrosted
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 large courgette, sliced lengthways
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6
2. Place the fish in the middle of a double thickness square of foil.
3. Drizzle with the avocado oil and sprinkle with black pepper.
4. Fold the foil into a parcel and place on a baking tray.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked.
6. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
7. Add the courgettes and cook for a minute on each side, until just beginning to brown and soften.
8. To serve: pile the courgettes in the middle of a plate and top with the smoked haddock. Serve with broccoli and carrots.
Rate This Recipe