- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 undyed smoked haddock fillets, 175-200g each, skinned
- 2 thin slices black pudding, skinned (cut very cold or it might crumble)
- 4 traditionally curedrashers unsmoked back bacon
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- green salad, eg. watercress and rocket
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/gas 8.
2. Roll the fish to form 2 neat little parcels with the thin ends tucked underneath.
3. Top each fish with a slice of black pudding and wrap in the bacon.
4. Place on a lightly oiled baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil.
5. Place the baking tray near the top of the oven for 15 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked.
6. Serve hot with the pan juices poured over, with accompanying green salad and slice of bread.
Rate This Recipe