- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 350 g pasta, spirals
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 200 g peppered smoked mackerel fillet
- 200 g yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 1 tbsp freshly grated horseradish, (from a jar is fine)
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 50 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 little gem lettuce
1. Plunge the pasta into a large pan of boiling salted water and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to packet instructions until al dente. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Tip into a large bowl and add the spring onions, then flake in the mackerel, discarding the skin.
2. To make the dressing: place the yogurt in a small bowl and stir in the horseradish, lemon juice and chives. Season to taste. Gently fold into the salad and then stir in the tomatoes. Arrange 3-5 gem leaves in the centre of each plate and place the mackerel salad on top and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe