- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 300 ml double cream
- 400 g prosciutto, chopped
- 80 ml béchamel sauce
- 125 g pomegranate seeds
- water biscuits, for serving
1. In a large bowl add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the double cream and whip until firm.
2. Add the ham and béchamel sauce to a food processor and blend until creamy. Transfer the ham mixture into a mixing bowl and fold in the cream.
3. Line small serving bowls with plastic wrap and transfer the mixture into the bowls and let rest in fridge for approximately an hour.
4. Place the mold upside down on a serving dish and lift away the bowl along with the plastic wrap.
5. Garnish with pomegranate seeds on top and insert crackers around the mousse.
Rate This Recipe