- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: medium
For the ravioli
- 1 kg fresh pasta sheets
- 150 g smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 150 g soft goats' cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
For the watercress pesto
- 110 g fresh watercress
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g pine kernels
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 50 g parmesan, freshly grated
- handful watercress
1. For the ravioli: cut the pasta into strips about 10cm wide.
2. Mix together the salmon and goats cheese and season with salt and pepper. Place a small dollop of the mixture at 7.5 cm intervals down one side of the strip of pasta. Brush the beaten egg around the edges then fold the pasta over the filling and press down around it to seal the filling in.
3. Cut out the pasta parcels with a small round cutter and crimp the edges with a fork to ensure that the filling doesn't ooze out during cooking.
4. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Drop in the ravioli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. For the watercress pesto: put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend for a couple of minutes. Season to taste.
6. To serve: serve the Ravioli drizzled with watercress pesto with a small handful of watercress on the side.
Rate This Recipe